ConvergenceMembuka LowonganMandarin Speaker - Data Analyst
Convergence saat ini membuka lowongan kerja untuk posisi sebagai :
- Mandarin Speaker
- Data Analyst
- Tingkat Pendidikan :
- D3, S1
- Gender :
- Umur :
- Maks. 35 tahun
- Status Kerja :
- Full Time
- Besaran Gaji :
- Lokasi Kerja :
- JI. Babarsari Ruko Raflesia Blok B7-B10 (Damping Gacoan), Sleman, DIY
- Working from Yogyakarta site
- Office Hour
- Customer Relation Mandarin Speaker
- Fluently speaking, reading, and writing: Traditional and Simplified Mandarin and also English
- Have a experience in BPO point plus
Data Analyst (CDA)
- Processing and gathering complex datasets from multiple data sources.
- Identify patterns, interpret trends, and plot anomalies on the processed data using data extraction tools and statistical techniques.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Owning and handling the end-to-end actions related to a project and working on different sets of analysis: Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA), Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Impact
- Measurement (Pre-Post Analysis), Strategy Building (Supporting product team to define strategies).
- Delivering high-quality, accurate and impactful analytical solutions to support business growth.
- Interacting with stakeholders on a day-to-day basis across verticals like Marketing, Ops, and Product to understand the problem statements and design a step-by-step workflow.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs.
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Maximum age of 35 years
- Start D3 any discipline
- Male / Female
- Language literacy:
-Fluent in Mandarin
-Fluent in English
- Communicative and Interactive
- Tech savvy with knowledge of telephone equipment and relevant computer programs
-Familiar dengan Office Program
- A results-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure
Data Analyst (CDA)
- Having experience in working with dashboard tools (e.g. Tableau) and Analytics Tools (e.g. Google Studio, Google Analytics, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with articulating business questions, pulling data from datasets, process & cleaning data, identifying & analyzing trends and using statistics to arrive at an answer and create insights.
- Individual contributor who can own a project, understand the business problem statements and define the actions to reach the end goal.
- Proficient at queries, writing reports, and making presentation.
- Having work experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst or Growth Analyst or Product Analyst.
- Understanding of Backend and Front End data processes, Journey and basic Integration Analysis.
- Willing to be placed in Yogyakarta.
Perhatikan materi lowongan dengan teliti dan waspada terhadap segala penipuan