PT. Mega Alphabet GroupMembuka LowonganIT Developer
PT. Mega Alphabet Group saat ini membuka lowongan kerja untuk posisi sebagai IT Developer (Frontend Web Developer, Backend, QA Engineering, SA Engineering, Devops, UI & UX Designer, dan Project Manager)
- Tingkat Pendidikan :
- SMA/SMK, D3, S1
- Gender :
- Status Kerja :
- Full Time
- Besaran Gaji :
- UMR Jogja
- Lokasi Kerja :
- Kota Jogja, Sleman, Bantul, Kulon Progo, Gunungkidul
Frontend Web Developer:
- Develop, Maintain and Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Development web application using expressjs nodejs
- Cooperate solidly and effectively with all team members for the achievement of software development projects
- Searching for the best solution and fixing a problem related to system applications/software
- Perform maintenance, development, and monitoring of systems/software used in the company’s business
- Perform analysis and create system design documentation.
- Able to design system use UML Diagrams like a Business Proses Activity diagram, Use Case Diagram, Activity diagram, Entity Relationship diagram.
- Have a knowledge to identifying, evaluated problem on project.
- Work in collaboration with developer.
Frontend Web Developer:
- Min 1 years experience as Front End Developer
- Knowledgeable in Responsive Web, SEO
- Familiar with NextJS
- Experience with APIs
- Min 1 years experiance as a backend developer / web programmer
- Experience with NodeJs, ExpressJs
- Experience SQL and noSQL like MySQL, PostgreSQL/MongoDb
- Provicient with Git
- Experience with building REST Api Service
- Good comunication with team
- Onsite at Jogja
- Experience Min. 1-2 Tahun di Posisi QA
- Membuat Dokumentasi Test Plan, Test Scenario, Test Case
- Prefeable having experience using bug tracking system
- Kemampuan Logic Yang Baik
- Min 1 years experience as System analyst.
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Systems Analyst or equivalent
- Strong knowledge with SQL and noSQL like MySQL, PostgreSQL/MongoDb.
- Good communication skills both in speaking or written communication.
- Analytical mindset.
- Have a good programming knowledge.
- Building and setting up new development tools and environment
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release process
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and deploying software updates and patches
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and be involved in project management decisions
UI & UX Designer:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Perhatikan materi lowongan dengan teliti dan waspada terhadap segala penipuan